Small hearing loop systems like the DL-102 Counter Loop are ideal for use in areas such as counters and service desks. The induction loop system allows users to listen via a T-coil enabled hearing aid, so you won’t have to worry about your customers not hearing on the other side of the counter.
An audio input from the service area is wired into the DL102 amplifier via a line-level input. The audio is then fed from the amplifier through the loop wire in the area where T-coil enabled hearing devices can pick-up the audio feed.
Key Features and Specifications:
- Users listen via T-coil equipped hearing aids. There is no wired connection needed between the user and service personnel.
- Loop system is equipped with a loop pad and a spool of wire
- Compact dimensions of 3.9” x 2.3” x 1” (100mm x 60mm x 25mm)
- Weights only 0.48 lbs (218 g)
- 3 audio input options (1 microphone or line input, isolated line input, Mic)
- 12V DC 1.5 power supply
- Has 4 connector types: 3.5mm jack, Mic-2 pole line in, 3 pole line in, Mic in
- Resistance of 0.1 Ω to 1.0 Ω
- Protects against thermal, short-circuit and start
- AC line cord
- Loop notice stickers
- Set of adhesive cable clips
- MIC 103 – Microphone
- DL102 amplifier
- Power supply