The PPA R37 is an ideal FM receiver to provide assistive audio for your audience. Perfectly compatible with Williams Sound transmitters (PPA T46, PPA T55, PPA T27), it can access 17 pre-set wideband frequencies operating in the 72-76 MHz range.
With its 3.5mm mono/stereo jack, the R37 allows your audience to use their own headsets if they choose while also being compatible with neckloop/telecoil based assistive listening systems.
While the PPA R37 FM receiver is FCC approved for the US market, you need to check its status in other countries, based on the 72-76 MHz frequency requirement.
Key Features and Specifications:
- Ease of use: all 17 wideband frequencies in the 72-76 MHz range are available at the touch of a button.
- Channel-lock option
- Low-battery indicator
- Sleep mode increasing battery life
- Easy to transport, being delivered in a black, PC/ABS impact-resistant plastic case with a hinged battery door.
- Easy volume control and on-off rotator dial
- Compatible with both disposable Alkaline batteries or NiMH rechargeable ones.
- High-usage with up to 50 hours for 2 AA Alkaline batteries and up to 32 hours for 2 AA NiMH rechargeable ones (BAT 026)
- Frequency response rate between 200 Hz and 15kHz, with a signal to noise ratio of 65dB min.
- Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty for the main receiver.
- PPA R37N Receiver
- Belt Clip – CLP 023
- Headphones – HED 021
- Single Earphone – EAR 022