Designed with flexibility in mind, the PPA R37 is the perfect FM receiver to increase audio deliverability for your audience. Compatible with Williams Sound transmitters (PPA T46, PPA T55, PPA T27), it can access 17 pre-set wideband frequencies in the 72-76 MHz range.
Its 3.5mm mono/stereo jack allows your audience to use their own headsets if they choose so. At the same time the PPA R37 is neckloop/telecoil compatible for venues offering this technology.
NOTE: While the PPA R37 FM receiver is FCC approved for US usage, you need to check its status in other countries.
Key Features and Specifications:
- Compact and rugged ABS case with hinged battery door.
- Delivers up to 50 hours on 2 AA alkaline batteries and up to 32 hours for 2 AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (BAT 026)
- Frequency response rate between 200 Hz and 15kHz, with a signal to noise ratio of 65dB min.
- High-resolution OLED screen
- Battery life indicator
- Simple operation: Selectable channels on screen with the push of a button giving access to 17 channels (72-76 MHz).
- Display shows channel or frequency
- Stereo headphone jack
- Channel-lock capability
- Compatible with Alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries (not included)
- Neckloop hearing-aid compatible
- Sleep Mode/Auto-Off improves battery life
- Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty from Williams AV
- PPA R38N Receiver
- CLP 023 belt clip
- Headphones – HED 021
- Single Earphone – EAR 022