Looking to expand your assistive listening system to include T-coil functionality? The NKL 001 Neckloop transmits from any 3.5mm-equipped Williams Sound receiver to the user’s T-coil equipped hearing aid or cochlear implant. The loop fits easily over the user’s head and is equipped with a safe breakaway feature in case the device is snagged accidentally.
Key Features and Specifications:
- Compatible with any T-coil hearing aid or cochlear imlpant.
- Comes with installed Safety Breakaway Feature – Whenever the neckloop cord becomes entangled with an object, the breakaway device will disconnect the neckloop from the user for safety.
- 18″ cord for convenient operation
- Adult sized
- 8-16 ohms
- Mono operation
- Hearing aids or cochlear implants equipped with a T-coil switch
- PockeTalkers, FM receivers and select IR receivers