Compatible with all Williams AV Infrared systems, the IR RX20 Soundplus Infrared Receiver allows listeners to move freely throughout a facility during an event. Infrared systems are popular with courts, schools, assistive listening facilities and small-medium cinemas and theaters due to their ease of operation and maintenance.
The RX20 receiver can be used as a simple headset connected to an IR transmitter or it can be connected to a T-coil enabled hearing aid in larger locations that offer this technology (most movie theaters, concert halls, and newer stadiums).
Features and Key Specs:
- Replaceable battery lasts up to 8 hours, receiver enables the user to change batteries on the go if needed.
- Black polycarbonate design allows receivers to blend in with any setting.
- Ideal for large venue use, (range of up to 15,000 sq.ft.) if paired with the IR T2 transmitter.
- Has three available frequencies: 2.3 MHz, 2.8MHz, and stereo.
- Operates using the standard 3.5mm audio jack .
- 5-year warranty from Williams AV.
- Easy-to-use 2-position selector switch enables the user to choose from the 3 available frequencies (2.3MHz, 2.8 MHz, and stereo) and a volume control thumb-wheel (designed for lower motor skills). The on/off slider is easy to reach and use in order to save battery when the device is not in use.
- Weighing only 1.6 oz (~45g), the IR RX20 receiver can be worn by people of all ages with ease.
- Infrared Receiver – IR RX20 (1)
- Replaceable LiPo Battery (1)
- EAR 089 Ear Pads (1)