Looking for an infrared transmitter for use in a large area? The WIR TX90 DC – Large Area Multi-Channel Infrared Transmitter is a great fit for assistive listening applications in auditoriums, conference centers, and other indoor spaces where there is a direct line of sight between the emitter and listeners. The WIR TX90 DC combines modulator and emitter into a single operating unit, which minimizes costs, eliminates rack-space needs and makes the setup a breeze. Features pre-set applications for music, voice or hearing applications, simplifying setup.
Key Features and Specification:
- A long-range infrared signal that focuses IR energy to one wide-listening area of up to 30,000 square feet (2,787 sq. m.)
- Reduces susceptibility to radio and lighting interference by operating on 2.38-3.8 MHz bandwidth
- Backwards-compatible with previous generations of Williams infrared equipment
- No bulky wall-mount power supply
- Includes transmitter that has two channels of selectable carrier frequencies: CH A 2.3/3.3 MHz or CH B 2.8/3.8 MHz.
- IDP 008 ADA wall plaque
BKT 024 Wall/ceiling mount
- TFP 053 Power supply
- WIR TX90 DC Transmitter
- WCA 123 50’ DC power extension cable