Looking for a powerful infrared assistive listening transmitter that will cover a facility of up to 18,000 square feet. Designed for medium sized venues, the IR T2 offers 50% more coverage than its predecessor (WIR TX75) with added features which translate into benefits for the audience and enable a smooth communication throughout the entire event.
Secondary units are no longer needed, making the IR T2 infrared transmitter the one-stop-shop for medium businesses and small corporate conference rooms at the same time.
Features and Key Specs:
- Modern, lightweight design, created with ease of installation in mind. Weighing less than one pound (.84 lb. / .38 kg).
- Easy to install and fitting in any environment, measuring only 9.0″ W (229 mm) x 3.8″ D (97 mm) x 1.4″ H (36 mm).
- Created with ease of use in mind. The IR T2 activates itself when it detects audio.
- Energy-efficient. The IR T2 shuts down when audio is no longer detected for 12 minutes.
- Easy to install in any room or environment, with the help of the wall or ceiling mount, the Ominidirectional BKT 024 mount.
- A/C power supply includes US and European adapters, making it suitable for travel as well.
- Optimized for a wide range of regulatory compliance requirements: CE, FCC, Industry Canada, WEEE, RoHS, CB Scheme, RCM, PSE, the IR T2 is the perfect travel assisted hearing transmitter, enabling speakers, TedX conference attendants and international training creators to adapt each and any venue they travel to into a welcoming, open one.
- Compatible with 2 different IR receivers, WIR RX22-4 and WIR RX18, the IR T2 gives flexibility on specs and price.
- As the preferred transmitter by hotels and resorts, the transmitter covers up to 18,000 sq.dt (1,673 sq. m) in single-channel mode with the RX22-4 receiver.
- Frequency flexibility, allowing multiple channels for different purposes (for example, an international conference or meeting where translators are required): 2.3, 2.8, 3.3, 3.8 MHz.
- Multiple frequency IT T2 infrared transmitter (2.3, 2.8, 3.3, 3.8 MHz)
- Wall/Ceiling mounting bracket (BKT 024 model)
- International power supply (line cord included) – TFP 057